Your key responsibilities will be:
- Processing meteorological datasets
- Generate, interpret and validate numerical weather data using model and measurement datasets
- Developing algorithms to correlate geospatial datasets and generate error assessment
- Research and develop new techniques to advance our existing capabilities
- Master degree in Meteorology or Atmospheric Science
- Experience with observed and modeled meteorological datasets
- Python especially Pandas and numpy
- Professional-level verbal and written communication skills
- Doctoral degree in Meteorology or Atmospheric Science
- Technical background in data science, climate science or GIS systems
- Experience working in a high growth environment
- Knowledge of cloud based system such as Azure, Google cloud or AWS
This is a great opportunity to grow with an award winning and rapidly expanding company where you are encouraged to be passionate about the products you help to create. This opportunity is ideal for someone who wants to rapidly develop their career path and be exposed to leading edge development environment. Join a multi-disciplinary team that includes engineers, mathematicians, climatologists and computer scientists.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter for further information.
Competitive salary and other benefits on offer depending on skills and experience.
Apply for job here